- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Rayanne Charles serves Foundry as a Controller for the Development and Investments team because of her experience in the realm of Construction and Development. Rayanne joined Foundry in June 2016 as a Business Unit Controller for Foundry Commercial’s corporate affairs working with GL accounting, auditing, and financial analytics.
Prior to Foundry, Rayanne was the Controller at Vision Hospitality Construction (VHC), a $125MM+ company specializing in construction for the hospitality industry in Florida, New Jersey, and Illinois. She helped VHC become incorporated, overseeing the process from inception to closure including leadership support, financials setup such as accounting, inventory, and payroll, as well as staff oversight for her team of 20 employees. Rayanne also assisted with bidding new projects, permitting, marketing, & lending. She was responsible for bringing in 45MM+ of new projects for VHC. Rayanne went on to receive her general contractors license for the State of Florida to maintain Vision Hospitality Construction’s qualification, but eventually assisted with the liquidation of their active projects portfolio.
Rayanne began her career in public accounting, helping to grow a small CPA firm into one of the Top 10 Firms in Orlando through her efforts in billings, marketing, and innovative tax season processing.
- B.S. Accounting, University of Central Florida
- Member, National Association of Black Accountants
- BeautifulYOU, a local non-profit that teaches financial literacy to youth
- Tutor, WRCC Coalition for Homeless of Central Florida
- Coach, American Corporate Partners Advisory Net