- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Brittany Vande Velde started with Foundry Commercial Real Estate as an Assistant Property Manager and promoted 2022 to Real Estate Manager, managing multiple portfolios. Properties under management that Brittany oversees or teams with are 285,000 SF of retail centers, 217,000 SF of Flex/Office Warehouse and 231,000 SF of Class A office space for combined 733K SF. Brittany’s ability to work with a variety of assets and owners is a testament of her hard work and devotion to her role as Real Estate Manager.
Prior to joining Foundry in November 2020, Brittany managed and leased multifamily residential for 9+ years for MAA.
Education and Affiliations
- In pursuit of Real Property Administrator through BOMA
- OSHA Continuing Education
- Florida Community College of Jacksonville
- Serving at local Church, Evelen22
- Served at American Breast Cancer Foundation for 8 years