- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Cary Fronstin is a partner and director of property management operations for Foundry Commercial. Mr. Fronstin oversees property management staff for Foundry’s 35 million square foot commercial real estate portfolio. He has 28 years of commercial real estate experience, having previously held roles as Asset Manager and Commercial Property Appraiser.
Mr. Fronstin has an extensive institutional management background and has worked with some of the largest real estate owners in the country such as NYL Real Estate Investors, Zurich, American Realty Advisors, Principal Real Estate Investors, TIAA-CREF, Invesco Realty Advisors, Morgan Stanley, Prudential, RAIT, and RREEF. Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Mr. Fronstin was Director of Office Management at Urban Retail, spent six years with Grubb and Ellis /Newmark Grubb Knight Frank as Associate Director of the Southeast, and eight years with Trammell Crow Company as Vice President of Property Management.
Mr. Fronstin previously served on BOMA International’s Executive Committee and is a Past President of both BOMA Florida and South Florida.
Education & Accreditations
- BS, Real Estate, The Florida State University
- BOMA Fellow
- BOMI – HP
- LEED Green Associate
- Director, BOMA Ft. Lauderdale and the Palm Beaches
- Director, SOS (Secure Our Schools) Parkland
- Member, BOMA International Executive Committee
- Former Chair of BOMA International Industry Defense Fund
- Former Chair of BOMA PAC
- Instructor for BOMI Property Management Courses