- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Dianne is a Senior Vice President with over 23 years of experience in the real estate business. Over the last 9 years, she has specialized in multi-market tenant advisory and transaction services for corporate clients.
Prior to joining Foundry, Dianne served her clients and colleagues at OakPoint Advisors providing Tenant Rep and Corporate Advisory Services. Before joining OakPoint, Dianne served as the Director of Lease Administration for ProVenture, managing a portfolio of over 35 million SF across North America, as well as providing a variety of corporate services during her tenure there.
A past recipient of the CoStar Power Broker award, this Minnesota-born, long-time Nashville resident enjoys playing tennis, volunteering for a variety of organizations, traveling the world and spending time with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations with a specialization in Western European Political Science from the University of Minnesota
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Licensed Real Estate Broker | Tennessee
- Hands on Nashville | Volunteer
- Nashville Food Project | Volunteer
- Room in the Inn | Volunteer
- Second Harvest | Volunteer
- West End United Methodist Church, member