- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Jim Traynor serves as Managing Director, Development & Investments (D&I) with a primary focus on the Dallas market. In his role, Traynor is responsible for sourcing, capitalizing, and executing commercial real estate acquisitions and development opportunities in office, industrial, and retail product types throughout Dallas – Fort Worth.
Prior to Foundry, Traynor comes from his position as Managing Director of Acquisitions at Acram Group, where he led all investment efforts in Texas and Colorado for the organization. He joined Acram Group in 2018, when he moved to the Dallas-Fort Worth area from New York City, where he’d been working as Vice President of Acquisitions for L&L Holding Company. While there, he served as Project Director for 390 Madison, an 850,000 square foot office and retail development in New York City, and completed over $2.0 billion of acquisitions and joint venture recapitalizations in New York City.
- Bachelor’s Degree from University of Central Florida
- Master’s Degree from the Hough Graduate School of Business at the University of Florida
- Board Member of the New York Private Equity Network (NYPEN)