- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Lauren Leetun, APR serves as Director of Public Relations for Foundry Commercial. With more than 20 years of experience in corporate public relations and agency settings, Lauren excels at content development, research, writing, media relations, community relations, and crisis counsel. In her role with Foundry, Lauren leads the company’s external communications strategy, working along service lines and offices to maximize Foundry’s brand and strategic messaging through various channels.
Throughout her career, Lauren has worked with an array of organizations, ranging from those in commercial and residential real estate, healthcare, retail, association management, finance, construction, architecture, restaurant, education, beauty/spa, high-tech, legal, market research, distribution management/supply chain, energy/solar, non-profit, and service industries.
Lauren has been involved with the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) for more than 15 years, holding leadership positions at the local, regional, and national levels. In 2009, she earned her Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) designation. Lauren resides in Central Florida with her husband, son, and daughter.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Science in Public Relations, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of Florida
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR), Universal Accreditation Board
- Past-President and Chapter Delegate, Public Relations Society of America, Orlando
- Co-Chair, Radiance Awards, Public Relations Society of America, Sunshine District
- Past-Chair, Public Relations Society of America, IPA Section