- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Randy Blankenship serves as Vice President with Foundry Commercial on the Dallas Industrial Team. With over a decade of experience in the industrial space, Blankenship brings a wealth of expertise to the team, positioning Foundry at the forefront of the burgeoning industrial sector in the Sun Belt Region. He has a keen insight into the DFW market with the bedrock of Tenant relationships he has built over the years allowing him to uncover many off-market opportunities. He will continue to leverage this local market knowledge as well as the Foundry Platform across the Sun Belt and Southeast to address client needs specializing in industrial leasing and acquisition with a focus on industrial outside storage.
He most recently served as a Vice President at Biel Partners, where he helped build the tenant rep business from the ground up, negotiated leases, and purchase/ sale transaction for clients engaged in the office and industrial sectors. In the past five years, he has facilitated roughly 70 deals located across the Dallas-Fort Worth metro and Texas.
Education and Affiliations
- College of Charleston (’09-’13) – bachelor’s degree in international business with minor in Political Science and Concentration in Global Logistics & Transportation.
- D Magazine/ D CEO Power Broker, 2021 & 2023
- Board Member & Philanthropy Committee Co-Chair: NAIOP North Texas Developing Leaders
- Member of The Real Estate Council of Dallas (TREC)
- Swim Across America
- Stewards of the Wild