- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Alie serves as Senior Vice President of Human Capital for the Healthcare Platform. She is responsible for defining the healthcare platform people strategy, culture and values as the division grows.
Ms. Schoonover joined Foundry from Centene where she led the Human Capital strategy for the state markets of North Carolina and New York. Prior to Centene, Ms. Schoonover held multiple HR leadership roles with PepsiCo and Kraft Heinz.
She brings extensive knowledge in talent strategy, workforce planning, employee relations and business integration.
For fun, Alie enjoys time with her husband and kids. In her spare time, you can find her crafting and enjoying local adventures.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelors – Management (HR Concentration) – Millikin University
- Masters – Human resource and industrial relations – University of Illinois