- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Bill serves as the Managing Director and Principal for Foundry Commercial and leads the Investment Sales platform in Charlotte focusing on the origination and execution of office and industrial product in the Carolinas. Bill brings a substantial breadth of commercial real estate experience across all major asset classes.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Bill also lead the Investment Sales Platform for Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer in Charlotte, NC. Immediately prior to joining Thalhimer, Bill was responsible for the disposition of commercial REO assets for national and regional commercial banks throughout the Southeast while at a competitive national real estate firm.
Bill’s background includes 25 years of commercial real estate experience, 15 years of which were spent with Bank of America in Real Estate Investment Banking, construction lending, and structured finance groups. For eight of these years, Bill was a Managing Director within the CMBS Capital Markets group responsible for the origination and securitization of billions of dollars of commercial mortgages. Bill began his career in the commercial appraisal industry with Shiplett-Wilkins & Associates developing valuation experience in all major asset classes.
Key Clients Served
- Ardent Real Estate
- Beacon Development
- Choate Construction
- Goldman Sachs
- LRC Opportunity Fund
- Parkway Properties
- Sabal Financial (Oaktree)
- Wells Fargo
Education, Memberships and Awards
- Guilford College, Bachelor of Science
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina and South Carolina
- Member – Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR) Platinum Level Award Winner 2013-2014
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR) Gold or Silver Level Award Winner 2011-2012