- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Carrie is a placemaker for mixed-use developments where she curates a sense of place and drives value vertically for an asset through retail leasing and merchandising. During her 20+ year career in commercial real estate, Carrie has negotiated over $2 billion in transactions.
Prior to joining Foundry, Carrie was the founder of Carrie Bobb & Co. and co-founder of hellojenny. Carrie Bobb & Co specialized in mixed-use developments and evoking emotion through retail leasing. Hellojenny develops digital strategies for commercial real estate by aligning the social media strategy of an asset with the leasing strategy.
Prior to starting her own companies, Carrie had been with CBRE in San Diego for 15 years where she worked on projects out of the ground such as One Paseo, The Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch, Pacific Gate, Flower Hill Promenade (re-development), Encinitas Village (re-development) and several others.
Carrie has completed transactions with retailers such as Sephora, Blue Bottle Coffee, lululemon, Cinepolis, SoulCycle, Fox Restaurant Concepts, Salt & Straw, drybar and several others. She has represented landlords including Kilroy Realty, IQHQ, Bosa Development, Asana Partners, Protea Properties, Heitman, Regency Centers, as well as many others.
Education & Accreditations
- MBA, University of San Diego
- BA, Southern Nazarene University
- Women in Real Estate Leaders 2022, Connect
- Business Woman of the Year, 2021, San Diego Business Journal
- Top 25 Retail Influencers, 2021, Globe. Street
- Top 25 Most Influential Women in Real Estate, 2021, Otso
- Krista Haverly Award, 2018, CBRE
- Power Women in Real Estate, 2016, Bisnow
- Forbes Real Estate Council Member