- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Casey joined the Foundry Nashville Industrial Team in October 2022 to focus on industrial agency and landlord leasing. She works directly with building owners presenting local knowledge to create maximum value for client assets by utilizing market analysis, leasing strategies, and best in class marketing capabilities.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Casey began her commercial real estate career in Memphis, TN where she specialized in office agency leasing. In 2021, Casey helped back fill 60,000 SF within nine (9) months to a Tenant occupying 86,000 SF – one of the largest transactions in the Memphis market in the past ten (10) years.
Casey provides extensive market knowledge to clients supported through research, marketing, strategy, and commitment to clients.
Education and Accreditations
- Master of Arts, Strategic Media, University of Memphis – in progress
- Bachelor of Science, Mass Communications, Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU)
- TN Real Estate License
- CREW Network Rising Star Impact Award
- Consistently recognized as the top commercial real estate expert to follow online
- Memphis Business Journal, Top 40 under 40, 2021
- Memphis Chamber, Young Professional Honoree, 2020
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network, Active Member
- CREW Network Communications and Editorial Committee, 2019 – 2021
- CREW Network Emerging Leaders Co-Lead, 2022 – Present
- #CREi Summit, Leadership Co-chair, 2022
- SIOR, Member Associate
- CCIM, Candidate
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors, Past Board Member, 2020 – 2022