- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Deanna serves as a Brokerage Services Associate for the Office Agency and Office Tenant Representation teams at Foundry Commercial in Raleigh, North Carolina. She works hand in hand with the teams on their overall marketing strategies, prepares and distributes marketing materials, supports new business development efforts by assisting in proposal and pitch preparation, ensures property listings are up to date across all platforms and directly supports both teams with all transaction related documentation and day-to-day operations. In addition to her responsibilities supporting the brokerage teams, she is the point person for technology troubleshooting for the Raleigh office and leads multiple special projects each year relating to software implementation and technology transitions.
Deanna is a seasoned professional with sixteen years of experience in the Raleigh commercial real estate market. Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, she worked with a team of four high-producing investment sales professionals at HFF. Prior to HFF, she was a team member with two reputable commercial real estate firms in Raleigh.
Awards & Recognition
- GEM (Going the Extra Mile) Award | Raleigh Foundry Commercial (2020)
- CORE Values Award | Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer (2015)
- Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC