- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Indira Kolonic serves as a Project Manager in Miami, FL for Foundry Commercial where she works with project managers within the firm’s services platform to drive production, provide gold standard client services, and risk management analysis to reduce project risk to all stake holders. Indira has managed projects for Foundry across multiple markets including Miami, Orlando, and Tampa. She is responsible for owner, tenant, and landlord improvements as well as new development ground-up construction projects in the office, industrial, and retail sectors. Her experience includes a wide variety of project types ranging from multi-use development to luxury retail, commercial, and government ground-up construction.
Foundry’s Project Management function provides clients with the know-how behind every step of the process, from design to permitting to building, from inspections to staying on budget and managing project schedules. The clients served by Foundry’s Project Management team cross varying industries, including law firms, storage facilities, not-for-profit organizations, design and IT companies, manufacturing businesses, and many in between.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Indira served as a Project Manager at Shawmut Design and Construction for luxury retail and commercial projects including Apple, Headspace Headquarters, and Tiffany & Co. which included luxury retail tenant buildouts. Prior to Shawmut Design and Construction, she worked for Pacific Construction Services in Chicago working on ground-up projects in the commercial and government markets.
- Ft. Sheridan Training Center: Ft. Sheridan, IL – Government ground-up and site work LEED Certified, 80K SF, $25MM
- Ravenswood Terrace: Ravenswood, Chicago IL – Multi-family and commercial ground-up, 400K SF, $14MM
- Apple Beverly Center: Los Angeles, CA – Interior Retail & Office Buildout for Apple, Inc., 10K SF, $4MM
- Headspace Headquarters: Santa Monica, LA – Full Office Building & Site Renovation, 80K SF, $4MM
- Tiffany & Co.: Orlando, FL – Interior Luxury Retail Buildout, 10K SF, $3MM
- Tiffany & Co.: West Palm Beach, FL – Interior Luxury Retail Buildout 15K SF, $5MM
- Ermenegildo Zegna: Bal Harbour Shops, Miami, FL – Interior Tenant Improvement, 2K SF, $1MM
- Baccarat Bar & Boutique: Miami Design District Miami, FL – Interior Tenant Improvement, 1K SF Retail and Kitchen, $1MM
Professional Affiliations & Community Service
- ULI Southeast Florida Chapter: – 2019 Developing Leaders Member
- US Army Corps of Engineers – CQM Certified
- Professional Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL