- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
John Kundak serves as Senior Development Manager for Foundry Commercial focusing on Industrial Service Facilities (ISF) and has over 10 years of commercial real estate experience spanning design, construction, project management, and development aspects.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, John worked as a Senior Associate at Marx Okubo Associates, providing project management, owner’s representation, due diligence, property condition assessment, budget planning, and forensics consultant services for financial institutions regarding commercial, residential, industrial, and warehousing projects with construction costs ranging from $10million to $750million. These projects also included Foundry projects, such as Princeton Oaks, Midpoint Miami, and Bryton Commerce Center.
- Georgia State University- Master of Business Administration – MBA, Real Estate Development
- Clemson University – Master of Science (MS), Civil Engineering
- Clemson University – Master of Science (MS), Architecture
- Istanbul Technical University Bachelor’s degree, Architecture
- Professional Engineer (PE) in GA, SC, TX, MS
- Mayfair Renaissance Property Association Board