- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Mark is a Deal Principal and Managing Director on the Development and Investments team. In that role, he leads underwriting, capitalization, and sourcing efforts for industrial, multifamily, retail, and office transactions in North and South Carolina.
Previous to Foundry, Mark was the Senior Vice President & Managing Director for Cousins Properties’ Charlotte portfolio, acting as market leader for six years. Prior to that, he was a Senior Vice President and Partner at Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer, leading up to and including that firm’s acquisition by Foundry in 2015. He also spent nine years within Bank of America’s corporate real estate department, where he was a Senior Vice President and Transaction Director for a 20-million square foot portfolio in the Southeastern US.
Mark holds a Doctorate and Masters in Business Administration, a Six Sigma Black Belt, and is currently a Board Director for Charlotte Center City Partners.
Education and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Masters in Business Administration – Southern Methodist University
- Doctorate in Business Administration – University of North Carolina at Charlotte