- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, formerly CNL Commercial Real Estate, Michael served in the capacity of Engineering Project Manager as an Active Duty member of the Air Force National Guard, and as a Civil/Structural Engineer in the Domestic Power Industry on new construction Fossil and Nuclear Power Plants. While serving on Military status, Michael managed one of the largest Construction programs in the Reserve Forces that allows Military engineers to partner with Local Communities allowing service members to gain real-world experience while providing quality construction in multiple states and territories. Michael is currently a Civil Engineering Officer in the NC Air National Guard with over 20 years service and has construction/engineering experience in multiple Countries and Continents. Along with Michael’s Military career, it’s paralleled with over 10 years Civil/Structural engineering experience in the Domestic Power Industry with engagement at multiple Duke Power, Dominion and SCE&G Facilities and Power Plants.
Relevant Project Experience/Invoice
- Duke Power Allen Steam Station – Flue Gas Desulfurization Project
- Duke Power Marshall Steam Station – Flue Gas Desulfurization Project
- Dominion Power Virginia City Hybrid Energy Center – New Construction, 600-Megawatt, Coal and Biomass
- SCE&G VC Summer Nuclear Plant – New Construction, (2)1000-Megawatt Nuclear Reactors
- Jeld Wen, Global Headquarters Project – 120,000 SqFt, 4 Story Next Gen Office Building, Showroom and Training Facility.
- Foundry Commercial, Water Ridge Office Park – 170-acre Professional Community
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, North Carolina.