- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Olivia Griffin serves as a Graphic Design Manager for Foundry Commercial in the Charlotte, NC office. Olivia provides marketing materials and business development services for all service lines. She handles all transaction related documentation and works closely with the brokerage professionals to provide creative development, design and production services in support of the firm and its clients.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Olivia was a member of the Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer’s Retail and Land Services Group. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer, Olivia worked as a graphic designer for three years. In 2011, she worked as the graphics intern for Liberty Hardware where she assisted in creating custom print and packaging materials for in-house clients. Most recently, she worked as a graphic designer at a nonprofit organization providing creative solutions, design and advertising to promote the company’s vision.
Awards & Recognition
- American Inhouse Design Award Winner | Graphic Design USA | 2019
- GEM (Going the Extra Mile) Award | Foundry Commercial | 2019
Professional Affiliations & Community Service
- American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) | Charlotte Chapter Member
- Compassion International | Volunteer
- Peace College, Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design