DeWayne Gordon serves as the Senior Project Manager for Foundry Commercial overseeing Project Management Services and working with the Development and Investment team. Dewayne’s professional experience encompasses managing various commercial construction projects throughout the Central and South Florida demographic since 2006. This includes working at Lockheed Martin and some recognized General Contractors on vast projects including Dr. Phillips Center of the Performing Arts, Hyatt Regency Orlando formerly The Peabody Orlando, Universal Volcano Bay Themed Park, Walt Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort, several local municipalities improvements and OCPS and Osceola County Educational efforts.
Education & Accreditations
- Master of Science in Construction Management – Florida International University
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture – Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Certified General Contactor, Florida
- Volunteer – Discovery Church Orlando, Orlando FL
- Various Community Outreach – Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.