- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Scott is a Vice President at Foundry with 9 years of experience across multiple service lines, including office/retail tenant representation, multimarket site selection, land sales and corporate services. Scott has negotiated over $100M+ and 1M+ SF worth of transactions across the US and in Puerto Rico.
Prior to Foundry, Scott worked at OakPoint Real Estate. While with OakPoint, he served as a generalist in all facets of commercial real estate brokerage executing a wide range of assignments.
Past and present clients of Scott’s include Fresenius Medical Care, TruckPro, United Methodist Church (GCFA, Communications, & UMM agencies), Prescott Group, Climb Nashville, FoxFuel Creative, Results Physiotherapy, Vintage South Development, Cason Group, and Lirio.
Outside the office, Scott enjoys rock climbing, cycling, golfing, trail running and exploring new restaurants with his wife Jess.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business and Hospitality Management from Florida State University
- TennGreen Land Conservancy
- Midtown Fellowship West Nashville
- Southeastern Climbers Coalition
- 1 Music Circle S Disposition | Represented the General Counsel on Finance and Administration for the United Methodist Church in the disposition of their 27,000 SF office building on 0.98 Acres on Music Row.
- 2025 Rosa L Parks Blvd Acquisition | Represented a buyer in an off-market acquisition of a 9-acre site with a 287-room hotel ground lease in place located 2 miles from Downtown Nashville in the MetroCenter submarket.
- Rock Harbor Marina Acquisition | Represented a buyer in an off-market acquisition of a 28 Acre Marina on the Cumberland River located 15 minutes from Downtown Nashville.
- Highland Yards Acquisition | Represented Vintage South Development in the acquisition of a 2.8 Acre 40,000 SF industrial property for an adaptive use development.