- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Carlin Beekman serves as an Associate for Foundry’s Brokerage Services team. She specializes in serving churches, schools and non-profit entities. Carlin focuses on business development, property research, due diligence, and end-to-end coordination of transactions and strategic initiatives in the Florida market, while assisting our national partners with assignments across the country. Carlin is passionate about helping organizations leverage their real estate for Kingdom purposes and helping them develop creative strategies around property utilization.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Carlin spent time working with multiple non-profits in their marketing strategy and brand development. She has served as the Director of Marketing for the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce, a hospitality and volunteer coordinator for a local church, and in brand development for a hospitality start-up.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing | University of Central Florida
- Young Executive Committee Member – UCP of Central Florida
- Board Member, Inua Partners in Hope