- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Tyler serves as the Chief Financial Officer at Foundry Commercial and brings nearly 20 years of real estate and healthcare leadership experience. He oversees the finance, accounting, and treasury functions of the company.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Tyler was the CFO and COO of Synthesis Health, an AI-empowered technology company focused on improving medical imaging outcomes. Before joining Synthesis, Tyler spent 12 years at Holiday Retirement, one of the world’s largest owners/operators of senior housing. He served in various leadership roles at Holiday, spending the last several years as the Company’s CFO and COO before a successful sale of the business in 2021. Tyler has deep experience partnering with a wide range of capital partners, ranging from early-stage venture capital to mature private equity-backed ventures.
Early in his career, Tyler was an auditor at KPMG and is a certified public accountant in Oregon.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Azusa Pacific University
- Youth basketball Coach, YMCA of Central Florida
- Champion’s Club Member, Remember Nhu
Scott is a 30-year real estate veteran, including 11 years at Trammell Crow Company / CB Richard Ellis and Grubb & Ellis where he oversaw more than 20 million square feet of commercial property and led agency leasing, building management, accounting, operations, and project management. Scott served as the Alliance Director on some of the largest corporate services accounts at Trammell Crow Company / CB Richard Ellis including Home Depot Supply and Truist (formerly BB&T) Bank.
Scott currently oversees all operations for Foundry Commercial for its 70+ million square feet of leasing, building management, client reporting, and project management. Scott has developed the processes and operational strategies that has helped moved Foundry from a 12-associate company to over 2,000 associates. Scott is a member of the Foundry Executive Team and is a permanent member of Foundry’s Operating Committee.
During his career, Scott was named Trammell Crow Company / CB Richard Ellis’ “National Property Manager of the Year” and Real Estate Florida’s “Forty Under Forty.” He was also the recipient of two prestigious “Cupola” awards for his dedication to “Teamwork” and “Service.”
B.S. in Business Administration, Southeast Missouri State University
- Member, CoreNet Global
- Member, Building Operators & Managers Association
- Volunteer, Down Syndrome Association of Jacksonville
Steve Bassett is a real estate veteran with more than 30 years’ experience in the industry. Bassett is a proven leader in leading and growing markets through strategically focusing on client strategy formation and building teams to deliver superior client outcomes. He has joined Foundry as the Texas market leader based in the Dallas office. In his role as Texas Market Leader, Bassett is responsible for increasing the footprint of Foundry’s services platform in the greater Texas region with an emphasis on the Dallas-Fort Worth market. Building upon his decades of relationships and experience, Steve forges new business growth with clients across brokerage, project management, and property / facilities management. Bassett also works closely with Foundry’s Development & Investment platform to secure additional investment and partnership opportunities, while also supporting several strategic growth initiatives and offerings.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Bassett was at CBRE/Trammell Crow Company for almost 20 years, where as an Executive Managing Director, he served as the U.S. Investor Services Business Development Leader and Office Leasing Practice Leader. His last role was Global Account Executive covering some of CBRE’s largest global clients across all lines of business. Prior to that, he was the Executive Managing Director of Strategic Accounts, where he led teams focused on ensuring client strategies were achieved along with service delivery accountability. Bassett also served as Senior Vice President and Regional Director for JLL in the late 90s before he left to join CBRE (then Trammell Crow Company).
Education & Accreditations
- Graduate of the University of California at Berkeley
- Member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- IOPC-Gold Council member
- Served through 2020 on BOMA International’s National Advisory Council (NAC)
As Chief Strategy Officer, Nick is responsible for assisting the executive team with developing, communicating and implementing strategic initiatives. In addition, he works with our internal teams and assist them with business planning, initiatives and client pursuits. Nick’s passion is helping our clients and teams simplify complex ideas or projects into simple, actionable plans that promote progress and ultimate success. He also focuses on building our culture and ensuring that it remains a living and breathing ethos that embraces people as people and not as corporate robots. His favorite business tool is an Expo dry-erase marker and room full of whiteboards. A key to helping teams break down complex problems is creating visual cues that help connect dots and identify a path forward.
In addition to his role as CSO, he leads our marketing and communication teams that support the entire platform across multiple markets. Given his deep experience and passion for the faith-based and not-for-profit sector, he remains very involved with the continual growth and evolution of this service offering as it has grown to be the largest real estate service provider in this highly unique sector.
As a founding member of the company, Nick is incredibly grateful and proud of what Foundry has become. He had a rare opportunity to help build a company from scratch with some of his closest friends and mentors and create a place where people can grow their career, expand their talents and thrive as a person – our people, our clients and our business is very personal to us and that is what drives us to serve and perform at the highest levels.
Education & Accreditations
- University of Central Florida,B.S. in Marketing
- Liscensed Real Estate Agent in Florida and Georgia
- Member, Summit Church
- Participant, Lifework Leadership, 2008-2009
- Board Member, Grace Medical Home
- Rally Maker, Downtown Credo
Paul serves as CEO of Foundry Commercial, bringing more than 30 years of commercial real estate brokerage, development, investment, and management experience. As one of the founding members of Foundry, he and the team have grown the platform to over 500 employees, serving clients across 12 offices and an investment platform that has completed over $4 billion in investment and development joint ventures, including an active development pipeline of $1 billion in new industrial projects.
Prior to joining Foundry, Paul spent 15 years with Trammell Crow Company, most recently as Managing Director of North Florida. At Trammell Crow Company, he helped create the largest property management company in Florida and grew the division to become the company’s most profitable business unit in the region, with more than 35 million square feet under management and a full-service division of more than 200 people in three cities.
Current Board Involvement
- Board of Directors – Foundry Commercial
- Investment Committee Member – Foundry Commercial
- Director, Cogent Bank Board
- B.S. in Real Estate and Urban Analysis, University of Florida
- University of Florida Real Estate Advisory Board
- Homeless Coalition of Central Florida Board of Directors – Real Estate Committee
- ULI IOPC Red Council Member
- Former Statewide ULI Chair – Urban Mixed-Use Development Council
- Lift Orlando – Real Estate Committee
Rick Dehnert serves as Foundry’s Market Leader in Raleigh, bringing more than 25 years experience in the commercial real estate industry. Rick’s responsibilities include overseeing a growing portfolio of brokerage services, as well as project and property management assignments in the Triangle, increasing the footprint of Foundry’s services business, expanding the firm’s presence even further into leasing and management opportunities, and keeping an ear to the ground for potential investment and development prospects.
With expanding presence in multifamily and investment advisory services, healthcare, and senior housing, Dehnert also works closely with Foundry’s respective teams across the platform to service new opportunities.
Dehnert is a proven leader in overseeing the growth of office and industrial portfolios, leading teams of leasing agents, property managers, accounting and construction personnel, and administrative employees, while overseeing multi-million dollar operating and capital project budgets. He started his commercial real estate career with Highwoods Properties in 1995. During his nearly 25-year tenure there, Dehnert held a variety of leadership positions, ranging from Director of Leasing to Vice President of the REIT’s Triad division. Most recently, he served as a Business Development Officer for First Bank in Greensboro, N.C., where he developed and nurtured new relationships in the commercial building and real estate industry throughout the Southeast, analyzing the financial viability of potential clients who sought commercial real estate development loans.
- Enterprise Park I Industrial Lease | 778,000 SF
- AirPark East | Office/Industrial Lease | 775,000 SF
- Green Valley | Office Lease | 291,000 SF
- The Knollwood | Office Lease | 249,000 SF
- Church Street Medical | Medical Office Lease |150,000 SF
- Fresh Market
- Cone Health
- Carson Dellosa
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties
- National Board Member
- Local Chapter Board Member
- Triad Chapter President
- Triad Real Estate Building Industry Coalition
- Board Member
- Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
- Strategic Planning Committee
- Backpack Beginnings
- Bachelor’s Degree, Georgetown University
Kevin serves as CFO and President of Healthcare Services for Foundry Commercial and brings to the company nearly 25 years of institutional real estate experience. Kevin’s responsibilities include leadership of the financial reporting, accounting, and treasury functions for the organization, as well as overseeing the company’s healthcare strategy including the company’s seniors housing operating business.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Kevin was the Chief Investment Officer for Foster Development, Inc., a privately held developer and operator of seniors housing assets in 8 states. Before joining Foster Development, Kevin was the former Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer for CNL Healthcare Properties and CNL Healthcare Properties II, which are public non-listed real estate investment trusts. Combined, these companies acquired and developed nearly $3.5 billion in seniors housing and healthcare-related real estate. Kevin was instrumental in creating and overseeing the asset management and financial reporting functions for both organizations. Kevin has a long history in the financial accounting and reporting functions for other successful real estate platforms and has participated in approximately $10 billion of healthcare-related real estate transactions over his career.
Early in his career, Kevin worked in public accounting for Deloitte and is a licensed certified public accountant in Florida.
- B.S. in Accounting from the University of Central Florida
- M.S. in Accounting from the University of Central Florida
- Board Member and Audit Committee Chair, Axiom Bank
- Board Member and Vice Chair, Orlando Lutheran Towers, a non-profit retirement community
- Board Member and Vice Chair, Towers Homecare and Rehabilitation
- Audit Committee Member – Heart of Florida United Way
- Former Real Estate Committee Member – University of Central Florida Foundation
- Former Board Member – American Seniors Housing Association
- Former Board Member – Heart of Florida United Way
- Former Advisory Board Member – University of Central Florida School of Accounting
John Ball serves as the Charlotte Market Leader for the Foundry platform as well as team lead for the office agency team where he provides advisory and leasing expertise to institutional investors, and property owners.
John’s longstanding client relationships include, but are not limited to, New York Life Real Estate Investors, Portman Holdings, Abacus Capital, FCP, Principal Global Investors, JP Morgan, PGIM, Bridge Investment Group, Starwood Capital, and AEW Capital Management.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, John spent 10 years at Trinity Partners and oversaw leasing efforts on a wide range of office projects including new construction in Charlotte’s CBD, to some of city’s most historic properties. John is an active member of CRCBR and was recognized as the number two overall office producer in CRCBR’s “Deal Makers” program for 2017. Originally from Richmond, VA, John is a graduate of Furman University and has lived in Charlotte for over 20 years. In his downtime, John enjoys spending time with his wife, Meredith and his two daughters, Ella and Abbie and fitting in the occasional round of golf.
Education & Memberships
- Furman University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina
- Member, Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR)
Gregg Ickes serves as President of Real Estate Services at Foundry Commercial, bringing nearly 20 years of commercial real estate brokerage, investment and management experience. Gregg has leadership responsibility for the company’s real estate services group that spans across 11 market offices throughout the Foundry platform.
As a founding member of the company, Gregg helped lead the company’s growth from 12 to 300 associates since its 2007 inception. In addition, he has been integrally involved in the geographic expansion throughout the Southeast and Texas that includes 70 real estate brokers, a 50-million square foot client-managed portfolio, and a fully integrated joint-venture investment platform that has completed more than $900 million in investment and development joint ventures. Gregg’s leadership also extends into the firm’s Religious, Educational, and Not-for-Profit group, which is recognized today as a national leader in asset management, project management, and brokerage services through the active representation of clients in more than 25 states nationwide.
Gregg first began his career in real estate at Trammell Crow Company, where he served in a brokerage role while representing a 6-million-square-foot third-party institutional portfolio throughout Central Florida. Gregg’s career at Trammell Crow quickly progressed from leasing agent to leading the leasing and management division for their North Florida business unit. In this role, he led this division through unprecedented growth as the company’s office, industrial and retail portfolio grew to more than 15 million square feet in Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville.
Education & Accreditations
- B.A., Florida State University
- VASS Sales Institute
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Operating Committee, Foundry Commercial
- Director, FSU Real Estate Executive Board
- Board of Advisors, ReliaQuest, LLC
- Member, Urban Lane Institute (ULI)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Board Member, Four12 After School Ministry
- Advisory Council, The Collaborative
Jason Holwerda joined the Foundry Commercial team as the Nashville Market Leader in 2014 after spending the first 10 years of his career with Crescent Communities, LLC in leasing and development. As Market Leader Jason is responsible for the overall Nashville business unit and the day-to-day operation as well as maintaining and servicing a number of clients both local and institutional. Jason also serves as the deal principal for the Nashville region and is responsible for sourcing and deploying Foundry capital in the region.
Throughout his brokerage career, Jason has leased over 5 million square feet both on the Landlord and Tenant side of transactions which total more than $1 Billion in total lease transaction volume. In addition, he has been instrumental in several office and industrial development projects, investment sales,
acquisitions and dispositions. Jason’s history in leasing and brokerage have enabled him to successfully work with some of the best clients, owners and tenants in the industry.
Personally, Jason is married to his wife (Jessica) with three boys (Jackson, Luke, and Brooks). Jason is an avid golfer and former collegiate basketball player with numerous recognitions and awards during his playing career.
- Vanderbilt University, B.S.
- Principal Broker Licensee for State of TN
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- NAIOP Nashville Chapter, Board of Directors
- Member of Williamson County and Nashville Chamber of Commerce
- Vanderbilt Rebounders Club, Member
- Rolling Hills Community Church, Board of Directors
- YMCA of Middle Tennessee, Volunteer Coach
David serves as Tampa Bay Market Leader, bringing 30 years of commercial real estate banking and team leadership. David’s responsibilities include leadership of the Tampa region services office along with leading Foundry’s D&I activities throughout the region.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, David spent three years at JP Morgan overseeing all Florida-based real estate investment and development clients, managing a portfolio of nearly $2 Billion along with providing strategic and operational advice to clients.
Prior to JP Morgan, David spent nearly 20 years at Regions Bank, serving in various roles including leadership of offices in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and South Florida. During his time at Regions, David originated over $10 Billion of debt along with overseeing a $3 Billion real estate portfolio which consisted of debt on multiple property types through many regions of the country.
David began his career at Barnett Bank in the Management Associate Program followed by positions in a state-wide Loan Review Group and on the Tampa real estate team.
- Origination of over $10 Billion of real estate debt including both on and off-balance sheet financing on all major real estate developments including Office, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily, Condominium and Homebuilding
- B.S. in Finance, University of Florida
- CCIM Designation
- Member: University of Florida Bergstrom Council (Executive Committee member)
- Member: Numerous real estate and banking organizations throughout Florida
- Volunteer: Meals On Wheels
Brad Chrischilles is a Principal with Foundry Commercial and brings more than twenty-five years of experience in commercial real estate. Brad leads business development and execution of Tenant Advisory Services along with a parallel economic incentives negotiation program. He has extensive negotiating experience with a diverse range of national, regional and local companies, closing leases valued at more than $800 million. Brad has also represented owners of more than ten million square feet of office and flex projects in Jacksonville. Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, he served in a similar capacity with the Trammell Crow Company.
- Fidelity Investments– 272,000 SF
- CIT Technology Financial – 230,000 SF
- Aetna Insurance Company – 210,000 SF
- CSX Transportation – 180,000 SF
- US Army Corp of Engineers – 176,000 SF
- Wachovia National Bank – 139,500 SF
- PSS/McKesson – 135,000 SF
- Keiser University– 135,000 SF
- CEVA Logistics – 119,000 SF
- Washington Mutual – 105,000 SF
- Citizens Insurance – 101,500 SF
- CSI Companies, Inc. – 95,000 SF
- Progressive Insurance – 75,000 SF
- Pentair Corporation – 67,500 SF
- American Express – 65,000 SF
- US Bank/FSV Payment Systems- 64,500 SF
- Fortegra Financial – 60,000 SF
- Holland & Knight LLP – 52,000 SF
- Per-Se Technologies – 48,000 SF
- Healogics/ Diversified Clinical Services – 46,000 SF
- SunGard – 42,000 SF
- Oracle/ TALEO – 40,000 SF
- Kelley Kronenberg, PA – 34,500 SF
- Vistakon/Johnson & Johnson – 32,000 SF
- American Hospice Management – 29,000 SF
- ParkerVision – 28,000 SF
- Momentum Transportation/Landstar – 27,500 SF
- Northwestern Mutual Financial – 27,500 SF
- Taylor, Day, Grimm, Boyd & Johnson, PA – 23,000 SF
- Smith Gambrell & Russell, P.A – 19,500 SF
- Wicker Smith – 19,200 SF
- University of Phoenix – 18,500 SF
- Brasfield & Gorrie – 15,000 SF
- Northwestern Mutual – 15,000 SF
- Latitude Software – 12,750 SF
- Citigroup Smith Barney – 12,500 SF
- Gresham & Associates – 10,500 SF
- MBA, University of North Florida
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Xerox Professional Selling School
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Lifework Leadership Jacksonville Board
- Youth Sports Coach: i9 Football, Upward Basketball, MAA Baseball
- Safe Harbor Boys Home Board – Advisory Board
- Christian Family Chapel
- NAIOP Community Events
Brandy Garnero is Foundry Commercial’s Chief Human Capital Officer, who is responsible for leading the Company’s talent strategy and supporting the continued growth and development of its people and culture. She leads all human capital change management efforts and serves on Foundry’s Operating Committee and Executive Team.
Ms. Garnero joined Foundry Commercial from Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) where she was most recently the Senior Vice President of Human Resources and was responsible for driving the implementation and delivery of integrated talent management practices across JLL’s Eastern US Markets, Canada and its internal Business Support Units. Her primary focus was to ensure that talent products and services were delivered consistently and effectively by the HR Business Partner community.
Prior to JLL, Ms. Garnero held various HR leadership positions at CB Richard Ellis, Trammell Crow Company, and SunGard Higher Education.
For fun, Ms. Garnero enjoys fitness, travel, wine-tasting and spending time with her family and her son. A fun fact is that she has lived in every geographic area within the United States, which has enabled her to connect with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds. Ms. Garnero currently is based in Charlotte, NC.
Education & Accreditations
- B.A. in Human Resource Management from Michigan State University
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification
- Certified Strengths Trainer and Coach through The Marcus Buckingham Company
- Habitat for Humanity
- Alzheimer Association
Charles Jonas serves as the Senior Managing Director leading Capital Markets for Foundry’s Development & Investment platform while also helping lead its Service business. Charles applies a diverse and extensive 20-year real estate background to these endeavors which include capital raises, brokerage, market growth, and management.
As head of Capital Markets, Charles connects capital with specific Foundry investment or development opportunities that match the long-term investment strategies of our clients. Foundry has completed more than $4.6 billion in acquisitions and development opportunities since 2014. As a Services leader at Foundry, Charles has direct oversight for the Carolina and Texas markets, helps drive company’s overall growth in strategic geographical markets, leads acquisitions and recruitment of talent, and works with clients on execution of their investment thesis.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Charles led JLL’s Regional Agency Leasing Team in the Carolinas helping to grow its client base to over 8M SF of office assets. Prior to JLL, Charles led multiple divisions at a regional real estate firm, Trinity Partners, including Senior Leasing Agent, Managing Director for Business Development, and Managing Director of the Tenant Representation Group.
Charles is a frequent panelist for numerous real estate organizations speaking about local and regional real estate trends, and the broader impact of macro economics on local real estate markets for such organizations as NAIOP, CRCBR, InterFace, Charlotte Business Journal, and CoreNet. Charles is a Charlotte native and a graduate of Southern Methodist University. He is an active member of NAIOP (former President, Charlotte Chapter), ULI (IOPC Gold Council), CRCBR (Charlotte’s commercial real estate board), Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, Charlotte’s Trail of History (former Chairman), and current Chairman of The May 20th Society. He served as Co-Chair of the Charlotte City Bond initiative and was recognized as Charlotte’s 40 Under 40.
- New York Life
- American Realty Advisors
- The Dilweg Companies
- DRA Advisors
- Goldman Sachs
- The Lionstone Group
- Mainstreet RE Partners
- New Boston Fund
- Pappas Properties
- REEFF/Deutsche Bank
- Starwood Capital
- Parmenter Realty Partners
- Gramercy Capital Corp
- Trinity Capital
- Wells Real Estate Funds
Education & Accreditations
- B.S., Southern Methodist University
- North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- South Carolina Real Estate Broker
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of REALTORS, Member
- Charlotte Chapter of NAIOP, Past President
- The May 20th Society, Chairman
- Trail of History, Chairman
Pryse is responsible for overseeing all of Foundry’s real estate investments and Foundry Commercial’s Development and Investments team. Under Pryse’s leadership, Foundry has acquired and/or developed $4 billion of real estate investments since 2014, and Foundry is currently active on more than $2.7 billion of investments today. Prior to Foundry, Pryse served as Southeast Regional Director for the New Boston Fund where he oversaw acquisitions and asset management in the Southeast for this vertically-integrated investment management platform. He has also served as CEO and President of Washington Real Estate Partners and Managing Director and Partner with Faison and Greystar. Pryse began his career at Trammell Crow Company, starting as an industrial leasing agent and growing to be responsible for all real estate operations in South Florida, and development and investments sales for the State of Florida.
Education & Accreditations
- B.A., Washington & Lee University
- J.D. & M.B.A., Southern Methodist University
- Editor, Southwestern Law Review
- Past Chairman, Florida Chapter of the Young President’s Organization
- Junior & Senior Warden, St. Gregory’s Episcopal Church
- Past President & Director, NAIOP
- Director, Carrie Meek Foundation
- Director, Miami World Trade Center
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, World President’s Organization
Alex Rosario is a Principal and North Florida Market Leader at Foundry Commercial, where he leads Agency leasing for the Central Florida Region. Consistently named a NAIOP’s Top Office Broker of Year and a CoStar “Power Broker,” Alex has spent his career assisting landlord clients in new business, deploying capital and maximizing investment returns on those assets. Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, formerly CNL Commercial Real Estate, Alex worked at Trammell Crow Company and CB Richard Ellis. Throughout his career, Alex has negotiated more than $950 million dollars of real estate transactions on an office portfolio over 5.5 million square feet.
- CNL Towers, CBD – 650,000 SF
- Bank of America Center, CBD – 420,000 SF
- Century Plaza, CBD – 175,000 SF
- Tower Place, Maitland – 305,000 SF
- Maitland Forum, Maitland – 270,000 SF
- Maitland Green, Maitland – 195,000 SF
- Maitland Promenade I, Maitland – 228,000 SF
- Sand Lake West, South Orlando – 510,000 SF
- Sand Lake IV, South Orlando – 125,000 SF
- Darden HQ, South Orlando – 410,000 SF
- UCC II, University – 105,000 SF
- Palladium, University – 75,000 SF
- Research Park, University – 50,000 SF
- Primera III, Lake Mary – 153,000 SF
Landlord Advisory Services
- New Boston Fund
- Parkway Properties
- Banyan Street Capital
- TA Realty Associates
- Sun Life
- Great Point Investors
- Met Life
- Sentinel Real Estate
- Trammell Crow Company
- Tremont Realty Advisors
- Wilder Co.
- American Financial Realty Trust
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust
- Washington Capital
- Third and Urban
- FCA Partners
- Bank of America
- Farmers Insurance
- DLA Piper
- JP Morgan
- Greenberg Traurig
- Brasfield & Gorrie
- Fidelity Information Services
- Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed
- Akerman Senterfitt
- Orlando Magic
- Red Lobster
- Assured Partners
- National Retail Properties
Education & Accreditations
- M.B.A., Management and Finance, Rollins Crummer Graduate School of Business
- B.S., Rollins College with concentration in Political Science
- Summer Courses, Vaxjo University, Sweden
- Summer Program, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Member, Central Florida Commercial Real Estate Society
- Member, NAIOP
- Member, Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission
- Board Member, Century Metals and Supplies
- Board Member, Florida Collegiate Summer League