Foundry Commercial has created an experienced team who has successfully gone full cycle with some of healthcare’s largest traded portfolios over the last two decades. We offer a unique combination of in-depth sector knowledge, relationships with pre- mier health system providers and a 300+ employee organization representing some of the most well-known names in real estate ownership. The benefits of a partnership with Foundry Commercial are clear and the necessary resources and support teams are in place and ready to work for you.
We are perfectly suited to provide your organization with:
- Experience. Our experiences and knowledgeable management team consistently provide a professional level of service to some of the most demanding real estate owners in the U.S.
- Local Market Knowledge. Our brokerage and tenant leasing representatives have an ear to the market. We are deep in the markets we serve.
- Project Management. Our project management team delivers turnkey solutions for assignments ranging from tenant build- outs to full development of medical office space. We are experienced in this product type, and have delivered developments for the likes of Amazon, CompuCom and Jeldwen.
- Institutional Quality Accounting. Our accounting and reporting team consists of over 40 professionals, from lease compli- ance analysts to development accountants. We report to over 100 clients each month and understand the reporting require- ments and deadlines of REITs and large private equity groups. We are SOC 1 compliant with a no-exceptions report.
- Development. Our development team has 28 professionals who can oversee – directly, without outsourcing – your building management and development needs. This helps keep costs and time in check. We invest personally in the developments we do, creating real alignment with your interests.
- Geographical Focus. Our geographical focus is on the Southeast and Midwest in 11 major markets. We do not manage from a central office. We focus on markets we understand and where we have “boots on the ground.”
- Team of Industry Veterans. Our veteran team of professionals comes from organizations like Trammell Crow, CNL, Crescent. Faison and others.
Healthcare is a relationship business. It is critical for a successful partnership to have an organization like Foundry on your team who is committed to nurturing relationships while providing exceptional service