Foundry Commercial Serve Week 2022
Posted on May 27, 2022
Serve Week 2022 Wraps Up with Incredible Results! | 15 YEARS IN THE MAKING.
When our company became Foundry Commercial in 2015, we were intentional about building service into the heart and soul of what our company does.
And while obstacles like pandemics and the general busy-ness of our lives can sometimes threaten to thwart our best efforts, that light has never been dimmed. In fact, this year, it shined brighter than ever. This year, in addition to the time spent volunteering, Foundry was able to make an even bigger impact by donating $10,000 to each organization we served as one of the ways we’re celebrating our 15th year in business.
There were multiple road trip crews joining associates from coast to coast, making a huge difference in the lives of communities where we all served. Across the platform and within our communities:
- In DALLAS, we sorted more than 20,000 lbs. of food, filling 1,296 bags to cover 27 pallets, which equated to 16,740 meals.
- In SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, our team packed boxes with 5,241 lbs. of food, which will feed 252 families.
- In ATLANTA the team created garden beds as part of a program by Rebuilding Together.
- The RALEIGH Foundry team harvested fresh produce from 25 garden beds.
- In SOUTH FLORIDA, our team packed 917 food boxes for senior citizens in need in the community.
- Our CHARLOTTE associates served 100 children between kindergarten through 4th grade
- In ORLANDO, our teams sorted more than 7,450 lbs of groceries and more than 2,080 food products from the recent letter carrier drive.
- In NASHVILLE, our team put in the sweat (and muscle) equity to help with updates and renovations to a popular local park.
- Our TAMPA team sorted more than 2,000 lbs. of food from a local postal service drive.
- And in JACKSONVILLE, we volunteered time to an organization that’s near and dear to our hearts, the Down Syndrome Association of Jacksonville.
- 10 Charities Served
- 35,000 pounds of food sorted
- 23,000 miles traveled
- 1,500 estimated volunteer hours