Foundry Commercial Named Among 2022 ‘Influencers in Marketing’ by GlobeSt.
Posted on February 4, 2022
Orlando, Fla. (February 4, 2022) – Foundry Commercial, a full-service real estate services and investment firm with offices across the Sun Belt, has been recognized by GlobeSt. among the 2022 ‘Influencers in Marketing,’ a distinction that spotlights the achievements of marketing teams working within the commercial real estate industry.
As the publication noted, “Marketing is a collaborative process, meaning teamwork is essential for all the moving pieces to come together. Nowhere is that more true than commercial real estate marketing, where the issues can be complex with multiple stakeholders. The men and women who were tapped this year have proven to be exemplary at getting out the right message to the right group of people at the right time.”
“When we first started the company, we had to customize everything; there was nothing on the shelf. As we grew, we realized that this was actually the right approach – to be able to tailor our marketing efforts around what our clients needed, to have strong brand standards, but to also never let them stand in front of the clients. This award is a testament to our teams, but even more so, the feedback from our clients on our creativity and design excellence is humbling. Marketing is core to what we do, and we have the best team in the industry,” said Paul Ellis, CEO of Foundry Commercial.
“There is no doubt that our success is directly related to the caliber of marketing professionals that we have across the platform. It’s an absolute honor to work alongside and lead such a talented and passionate group of creative minds,” said Nick McKinney, Chief Strategy Officer. “They also happen to be some of the biggest culture contributors in the platform that live Foundry’s ‘it’s personal’ mantra day-in and day-out.”
Foundry’s marketing team, which boasts nearly 40 professionals, prides itself on outside-the-box thinking and a creative approach to marketing efforts for projects ranging from internal communications to brand building and new business proposals. The team is responsible for all branding and print and digital marketing efforts throughout the company. In the past several years, the team has evolved to place a greater emphasis on digital marketing, and while day-to-day responsibilities may have fluctuated during the pandemic, output grew at a breakneck pace. In 2020 alone, in spite of a global pandemic, Foundry’s marketing department produced 110 proposals, 222 new videos, more than 100 COVID-related sign designs for properties, 50 Spark pages, 250 e-blasts, and nine client rebrands.
In addition to this recent recognition by GlobeSt., Foundry’s marketing professionals have also been recognized with the following awards during the past two years:
- GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards, Foundry Summit Branding (2020)
- GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards, Industrial Quarterly Reports Campaign, Nashville (2020)
- GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards, 525 North Tryon Wall Graphics, Charlotte (2020)
- GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards, Foundry United, Issue 9 (2020)
- GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards, Foundry Look Back Video (2020)
- GlobeSt Real Estate Forum Best Bosses - Nick McKinney (2020)
- Association for Women in Communications Clarion Awards, Foundry United, Issue 9 (2021)
- Association for Women in Communications Clarion Awards, Foundry Commercial Instagram Launch (2021)
- GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards, Malibu Branding (2021)
- GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards, Foundry United, Issue 10 (2021)
- GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards, Tenant Rep Marketing Collateral, Tampa (2021)
- GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards, 525 North Tryon Window Vinyls, Charlotte (2021)
- American Advertising Federation Silver Addy Awards, Modern Day Miracles Video (2021)