- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Lawrence, who mostly goes by “LG,” is known by all who have worked with him as a professional with a “what can be” versus “what is” outlook. This led him to found boutique brokerage, Southsource, in 2020 to provide a more personalized and flexible solution for both tenants and landlords in the Atlanta market. Southsource merged with Foundry Commercial in 2023, at which time LG became Atlanta Market Leader.
He previously led WeWork’s southeast real estate strategy, and prior to that he was the youngest person ever to head the tenant rep practice at Cushman & Wakefield’s Atlanta office. In that time, he gained expertise in the complex needs of fast-growing tech startups and unicorns, and earned a reputation as an innovative, transparent, and authentic professional.
LG was born and raised in Atlanta, and now lives in the city’s Kirkwood neighborhood with his wife, Jessie, his kids, Calvin, Smith, and Sadie, and their two dogs, Trout and Dove. He enjoys golfing and supporting the Atlanta Braves.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A. History
- Emory University, M.B.A.
- Camp Twin Lakes Board of Directors
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Human Rights Campaign
- Organizes quarterly mental health meetups for CRE professionals in the Atlanta area