Nate is a Broker Associate on Foundry Commercial’s industrial real estate team in Jacksonville, FL. His primary role is fostering business development, sourcing new client relationships and working with industrial warehouse users looking to lease or purchase properties.
Prior to returning home to Jacksonville in 2022, Nate was a classroom teacher with Jersey City Public Schools, where he taught English and coached high school football and basketball there from 2015 to 2022. He enjoyed his time in what’s often called New York City’s “Sixth Borough,” but the pull of home ultimately won out.
He loves playing basketball, reading, being a student of history, and watching his beloved Jacksonville Jaguars with family and friends at EverBank Stadium. He’s a fifth generation Jacksonville native and is thrilled to be back home and here to stay.
- Bachelor’s Degree –B.A. English Literature– Florida State University -Tallahassee, FL?
- State of Florida DBPR Division of Real Estate- Sales Associate License?
- Former Division I NCAA Athlete (Football)- Florida State University
- Volunteer at the Sanctuary on 8th Street mentoring at risk youth from Jacksonville’s historic Springfield and Eastside neighborhoods.
- Active member of The Bolles School Alumni Association