Randy Olen serves as Principal of Foundry Commercial in the Miami office.
Randy is a commercial real estate powerhouse with over 27 years of experience. He is a veteran of the South Florida market, known for his expertise in leasing, tenant representation, investment sales and repositioning of assets.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, formerly CNL Commercial Real Estate, Randy served as Executive Vice President of Colliers International South Florida and was also Senior Vice President of the Brokerage Services Division at CBRE. Randy founded and served as Senior Managing Director of the Miami office for Insignia/ESG and was Senior Director of Office Leasing at Cushman & Wakefield.
Randy excels at providing superior service and creating unique solutions to help clients meet and exceed their real estate goals.
- Two-time winner of South Florida Business Journal’s “Deal of the Year” award
- Completed a 19-building recapitalization and sale to the State of Utah by CBRE Investors for $204 Million
- Exclusively represented notable South Florida office buildings during their pre-leasing and construction phase including the LEED Platinum Aventura Optima Plaza, Espirito Santo Plaza, 4000 Ponce and Lincoln Place
- Represented numerous institutional and local clients such as Swire Properties, CBRE Investors, RREEF, Prudential, Bacardi Family Interests and Starwood Capital with 40+ South Florida agency assignments including Courvoisier I & II, 777 Brickell, BAC Colonnade, Airport Corporate Center, Mayfair in the Grove, 1401 Brickell and The Alhambra
- Represented numerous firms in security office space including Rockefeller Group Business Centers, Maersk, Swiss RE, SAB Miller, Ernst & Young, Britvic, Cummins Power South and NBC/Telemundo
- Completed Barclays Bank PLC’s disposition of a 75,000-SF lease to Mellon Bank of Pittsburgh at 1111 Brickell Avenue
- B.A. in Business Administration, University of Miami
- Incoming President – Brickell Area Association
- Board Member – University of Miami Master of Real Estate Development and Urbanism Advisory Board
- Member – Downtown Development Authority
- Member – Biscayne Bay Yacht Club
- Past Trustee – Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chair – Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce Real Estate Committee
- Lead Broker – South Florida Office Brokers Association