- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Jason Holwerda joined the Foundry Commercial team as the Nashville Market Leader in 2014 after spending the first 10 years of his career with Crescent Communities, LLC in leasing and development. As Market Leader Jason is responsible for the overall Nashville business unit and the day-to-day operation as well as maintaining and servicing a number of clients both local and institutional. Jason also serves as the deal principal for the Nashville region and is responsible for sourcing and deploying Foundry capital in the region.
Throughout his brokerage career, Jason has leased over 5 million square feet both on the Landlord and Tenant side of transactions which total more than $1 Billion in total lease transaction volume. In addition, he has been instrumental in several office and industrial development projects, investment sales,
acquisitions and dispositions. Jason’s history in leasing and brokerage have enabled him to successfully work with some of the best clients, owners and tenants in the industry.
Personally, Jason is married to his wife (Jessica) with three boys (Jackson, Luke, and Brooks). Jason is an avid golfer and former collegiate basketball player with numerous recognitions and awards during his playing career.
- Vanderbilt University, B.S.
- Principal Broker Licensee for State of TN
Professional and Civic Affiliations
- NAIOP Nashville Chapter, Board of Directors
- Member of Williamson County and Nashville Chamber of Commerce
- Vanderbilt Rebounders Club, Member
- Rolling Hills Community Church, Board of Directors
- YMCA of Middle Tennessee, Volunteer Coach