- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Andrew is a Senior Vice President in Foundry Commercial’s Investment Advisory Group (IAG), which handles investment sales and capital markets advisory services for investors, institutions, and corporate clients on a nationwide basis. Over the course of his career, Andrew has represented landlords, tenants, buyers, and sellers in leasing and sales across the United States and internationally. His seventeen years of experience, finance background, and thoughtful, analytical approach to commercial real estate transactions combine to help him achieve superior results for his clients.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Andrew managed over 750,000 SF of transactions for his clients during his tenure at OakPoint Real Estate. Before OakPoint, Andrew served as a Director of Dispositions for USI Real Estate, a division of Johnson Controls, in New York City, where he managed sales and subleases of corporate-owned real estate assets for Fortune 500 clients. Previously, Andrew served as Assistant Director, Consulting Services, for Savills Studley in New York City, where he provided strategic consulting and analysis on the negotiation and execution of some of the largest lease transactions handled by the firm.
Outside the office, Andrew is involved in education-related philanthropies, serves on the board of Nashville Classical Charter School, and finds time to travel the world.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Vanderbilt University
- Masters degree in Real Estate Finance from New York University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker | Tennessee
- Nashville Classical Charter School | Board Member
- Phoenix Club of Nashville | Member
- NAIOP | Nashville Member
- Nashville Young Leaders Council Graduate
- Nashville Transit Citizen Leadership Academy Graduate