- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
John is a partner with more than 25 years of real estate expertise, advising clients in corporate relocations, acquisitions, dispositions, site selection, deal structuring, leasing and management, and negotiating more than 1,000 lease transactions in excess of seven million square feet of space valued at more than $700 million. Prior to joining Foundry, John was a founding partner at OakPoint Real Estate, advising clients in a wide range of corporate services, as well as serving as the Relationship Manager on the Fresenius Medical Care account, one of OakPoint Real Estate’s largest corporate clients. Prior to OakPoint, John served as SVP of brokerage services at ProVenture Commercial Real Estate for 11 years. John also served 10 years with Trammell Crow Company both in the Memphis and Nashville offices. John is a also a decorated CoStar Power Broker.
If John’s not collaborating with his brokerage team or finalizing a transaction, you might find this Indiana native at a high school swim meet or riding up a ski lift with his two sons and wife Traci.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business from University of Evansville in Indiana
- MBA with an emphasis in Finance from University of Tennessee Knoxville
- Licensed Real Estate Broker | Tennessee
- NAIOP | Nashville Member
- Nashville Chamber of Commerce