- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Kyle Krumm serves as the Marketing Coordinator for various brokerage teams in the Orlando office at Foundry Commercial. Product types include retail, office, multifamily, industrial, and land. Kyle works closely with his teams to ensure their properties are gaining maximum and efficient exposure. He prepares marketing materials, updates listings across platforms, coordinates mail/email campaigns, and actively pursues more effective methods of reaching buyers and/or tenants.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Kyle worked in various roles at V 3 Capital Group in Orlando, FL. He spent time in property management and brokerage before settling into a marketing position as the brokerage services expanded at the company. He was responsible for company branding, website and social media management, pitch collateral, and working with the brokerage teams in the marketing of their listings.
Education & Accreditations
- Associate of Arts – Seminole State College of Florida
- Real Estate Sales Associate License – Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Remote Pilot License – Federal Aviation Administration
- Student Ministry Volunteer – First Presbyterian Church of Orlando