- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Conor Sweeney is an Associate for Foundry Commercial serving in Atlanta, Georgia. Conor works alongside Chris Hurd to expand Foundry’s investment sales platform to both owners and investors; through the performance of real estate brokerage services. Together, they pursue opportunities for Foundry’s Development and Investment platform.
Prior to joining Foundry, Conor was an Associate with SitusAMC, a real estate due diligence and advisory firm, underwriting CMBS loans and drafting credit/investment committee memos for large institutional banking clients.
He previously held an analyst role at BBG, Inc., conducting market research and drafting multi-family real estate appraisal and valuation reports.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Risk Management & Insurance | University of Georgia
- Master of Sport Management, University of Georgia
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Georgia
- UGA Young Alumni Association – Member
- Association of Young Real Estate Professionals – Atlanta Chapter