- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Lindsay Wolcott Brown is a Vice President of Office Agency Leasing for the Foundry Dallas office. As a commercial real estate professional with over 16 years in the industry, she works closely with Matt Hurlbut and Dale Ray to lease office properties in Texas.
Prior to joining Foundry, she was with Avison Young as part of the agency leasing team to lease office product as well as pursue new business. While there, Lindsay leased a portfolio of approx 3.5 Million SF and growing. Lindsay focused on strategy and growth with new and repeat clients while prioritizing each individual property’s specific needs in order to maximize the client’s specific strategy.
Prior to joining Avison Young, Lindsay was with Colliers International for four years where she was responsible for agency leasing services and new business development throughout the North Texas Region. Lindsay began her commercial real estate career in 2010 with Prescott Group in Dallas where she managed multiple commercial office buildings and was first exposed to leasing. The working knowledge of how buildings operate, understanding financials, construction, budgeting and overall operations provided a working knowledge of an owner’s perspective and how they make their investment and asset decisions.
Education & Accreditations
- College of Charleston, Bachelor of Science Business Administration, Finance and Accounting
- 2015 Colliers Deal of the Year for multi-team involvement
- 2014, 2015, and 2016 Networker of the year.
- NTCAR YPF Board 2016-2020
- TREC, Young Guns
- Ladies in CRE Dallas
- Dallas Junior Chamber of Commerce (DJCC)
- Texas Young Professional Association
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors