- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Andrew works closely with the leadership team to advise clients across multiple asset types on strategy and execution to optimize operations while mitigating risk in their real estate selections. He is responsible for orchestrating site selections, acquisitions, and due diligence on behalf of tenants/users, investors, and other occupiers of real estate throughout the greater DC Metro region.
Andrew has over 14 years of industry experience; before joining Donohoe, he served as a Principal at Avison Young and leader within their occupier business. His leasing, investment services, consulting and advisory, and portfolio management projects exceed 3 million square feet and over $2 billion in value. He specializes in identifying strategic opportunities and creating data driven solutions and technology deliverables to support client decision making.
Education and Accreditations
- MPS, Commercial Real Estate Finance and Development – Georgetown University
- B.A. – Birmingham Southern College
- Inova Healthcare Services
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- American Mathematical Society
- Passion City Church