Brian serves as Senior Vice President for Foundry Commercial and has over18 years of experience in the Real Estate industry. Since the beginning of his career, Brian has shown a dedication to find successful real estate solutions for his clients. His specialties include investment sales, building disposition, leasing and land assemblages for development.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Brian worked for Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer to help grow the platform in Charlotte and across the Carolinas. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer, Brian was a partner with Gallant Properties which he co-found in 2007.
Brian is a licensed real estate broker in North and South Carolina as well as Virginia and a multi-year winner of Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR) Deal Makers Award.
Ashley Furniture – 225,000 SF
Atlas Electrical – 330,000 SF
Monroe Crossing – 380,000 SF
Lowes Home Improvement – 140,000 SF
United Way – 62,000 SF / $10.5 M
Wells Fargo – Land/Mixed-Use / $9M
Crescent Resources – 25 acres
Paradise Group – Land / $35M
The Meritex Group – 790,000 SF
Education & Memberships
- Board of Visitors, University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill
- University of Colorado - Boulder, MBA
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, BA in Economics and Speech Communication
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designee
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), 2002-2019
- Member, Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR)
- Board Member, Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR), 2006-2009; 2016- present