Richard serves as an associate on the Carolinas Land Advisory team at Foundry Commercial. He works closely with Tommy Trimble to help their clients identify the highest and best use for underutilized land investments across the Carolina’s. Tommy and Richard work with a wide variety of buyers and sellers across all asset classes.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Richard was an associate at Biel Partners responsible for sourcing off market land deals for his clients. Richard focused his efforts on infill industrial development throughout Texas and the Carolina’s. Richard’s transition to land brokerage was a natural fit after his experience at Folk Land Management; where he advised and represented landowners regarding forest management, wildlife management, wetlands and stream mitigation, wetland permitting, GIS mapping, and more.
Education and Affiliations
- B.S. in Environmental and Natural Resources, Clemson University
- Licensed brokerage associate in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas
- Co-author: Mapping Antebellum Rice Fields as a Basis for Understanding Human and Ecological Consequences of the Era of Slavery
- Former Member, North Texas Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Charlotte Region Commercial Board of REALTORS ®
- Former Co-Chair, Stewards of the Wild Midland Chapter
- Member, Ducks Unlimited
- Member, Carolina Yacht Club