- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Eliza Gordon is a Senior Vice President at Foundry Commercial, where her focus is on advising owners and developers on their leasing efforts in the Charlotte market.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Eliza spent 10 years with JLL as a Vice President in the New York City office. At JLL, she worked on the agency team for various buildings through out Lower Manhattan, ranging from an 8 million sf office complex to a 270,000 sf government-owned office building. Her expertise includes leading space tours, lease activity reporting, marketing, financial analysis, lease negotiations, and broker outreach. She also represented several tenants in their efforts to find a new office, taking into account their budget requirements, employee commute times, and most importantly a space that represented the company’s brand and mission.
- B.S. in Management and Marketing, University of South Carolina
- Former Member, Real Estate Board of New York
- Former Member, Young Leasing Broker’s Committee, REBNY