- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Rick leads Foundry’s Investment Advisory Group (IAG), which handles investment sales and capital markets advisory services for investors, institutions, and corporate clients on a nationwide basis. During his 25+ year career in commercial real estate, Rick has negotiated more than $2 billion in commercial transactions on behalf of his clients.
Prior to joining Foundry, Rick was a founding partner at OakPoint Real Estate, advising clients in investment sales, real estate finance, deal structuring, corporate services, lease negotiations, and site selection. Prior to OakPoint, Rick served as managing director for ProVenture Commercial Real Estate for eleven years, after serving a seven-year tenure with Trammell Crow Company where he finished as area director for Middle Tennessee.
In between successful disposition and acquisition deals, this Texas A&M English major teaches Real Estate Finance classes at Foundry and likes to relax with his wife Robyn and five sons in Franklin.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Texas A&M University
- MBA with an emphasis in Finance from Vanderbilt University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker | Tennessee
- NAIOP | Nashville Member and Past Board President
- Search Ministries | Local Leadership Board Member
- Former Adjunct Professor of Real Estate Finance | Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management
- Nashville Emerging Leaders Judge, 2017 and 2018 Awards
- Nashville Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Power Leader | 2012, 2016
- Nashville Business Journal Heavy Hitters in Commercial Real Estate | 2013
- CoStar Power Broker | 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Nashville Post Commercial Real Estate Top 50 | 2013
- Top 40 National Brokers for Trammell Crow Company | 2000