From representing owners to investment sales, Foundry Commercial boasts a wide range of services to industrial real estate investors.
- Industrial Real Estate Market Analysis
- Target Analysis
- Asset Positioning and Marketing Strategy for Lease or Sale
- Marketing Program Execution
- Land and Lease Negotiation
- Reporting on Market Activity and Trends
- Investment Sales and Acquisitions
- Equity, Debt and Structured Finance
- Corporate Finance and Investment Banking
- Property Tax Services
- Dispute Analysis and Litigation Support
- Program, Project and Construction Management
- Supply Chain Optimization Services through Consulting
Foundry Commercial and partner Maxis Advisors have a proven track record of adding value to the capital investment decisions of both privately held and publicly traded clients, working effectively and collaboratively with all parties — executive management, in-house and third-party project teams, as well as state and local government officials. The team has managed projects in 44 states which resulted in capital investment of more than $12.5B and the creation of over 20,000 new jobs.